Have you ever noticed that some guitar players use the same chords and picking patterns over and over again even though they may not sound any differently? This is likely an extremely good sign that they have some very good fundamental skills in areas of their playing. Do you want to analyze the why? Let’s take a closer look at how the problem originated and how you can solve it.
Do you ever find yourself picking up a guitar and feeling like you just want to play it all day? Have you ever started learning a song, but it just didn’t enter your head? These are both signs that indicate that you may have developed some very serious problems with your fundamental skills.
Let’s take a look at three of the most major problems:
- Your picking is terrible – terrible picking habits will make you a poor lead player.
- You have no rhythm – how can you expect to be a good rhythm player when you can’t even get a single downbeat? This is the area where people who have not developed any kind of rhythm skills will often struggle.
- You can’t change chords fast enough – if you can’t change chords fast enough, how are you going to master scales? หนังการ์ตูน Look at it this way – if you can’t change chords FAST, how are you going to master scales?
What fixing these problem areas is going to involve is a complete change of how you approach your picking and a lot of practice on your chord changes. What kind of practice could help you get to this point?
1.General practicing. แอบถ่ายในโรงแรม This means just a few minutes of picking up your guitar and playing through some songs or chord progressions. This is a great way to start to isolate some of the problems that make it difficult to play faster.
2.Your hands have to be ready for chord changes. What I mean by this is that you have to be able to switch chords fast enough to be able to change chords in a relaxed manner. Without this relaxed feeling there is no chance of playing faster.
3.You have to be able to have a good rhythm. If is hard for you to get a good rhythm playing just 5 notes over and over, imagine how difficult it is for a drummer to play fast. เว็บหนังใหม่ The only good thing about this is that you usually can’t tell from listening to the song what kind of rhythm it is. You will only know that when you hear it.
If you can work on all three areas at the same time, you will see a huge increase in how fast you can get a song done. Think about it. This is why guitar players that are trying to learn everything as fast as possible usually get very frustrated and quit. This is the wrong approach.
The right approach is to work with a method that helps you master the basics in a way that allows you to go from strong to confident and from having the right to play to the stage where you can play confidently and quickly. This is the way to go.
Here is an example of a method that you can use:
- Make sure that your picking and strumming hand are positioned correctly for the particular chord being played. A lot of beginners have a tendency to let their left hand make the chord, and not the other way around.
- Make sure that your fingers are tapered so that when you strum them they move in a relaxed wave. จับเย็ดหี What this does is makes you able to get a clear, tighter sound from the chord.
- Make sure that you don’t try to take on a chord shape that is too big for your hand. If you’ve ever seen a very advanced player playing with massive chords, they are doing this. What they are doing is bringing the rest of their hand up to stretch and make their fingers relax.
- Besides making sure that your hands and fingers are in the correct position, you also have to make sure that you don’t try to bend your fingers to far or too close together. This will actually keep you from being able to spread your fingers and play very easily, but will also limit the flexibility.
- Finally, you have to make sure that you don’t try to add any other movements to your playing. This includes your thumb position, wrist, and arm.
When you take lessons from a professional instructor in the real world, they usually come with a video that you can watch and learn from. เลียหี The same is true when you look at online lessons. Not only will you be able to watch your teacher play, but you will also be able to interact with him or her at any time.
- Guitar Scale Fingerings
When you are first learning to play chords, it is best to practice the fingerings while playing as slowly as possible.